Who we are
Our website address: https://gftart.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We, GftArt.com do not share your information to the third parties, nor sell your information.
Our contact form is Contact Form 7, you can read more information about Contact Form 7 here at their original website: https://contactform7.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to help and improve your services on our website
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any question: Founder@gftart.com
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. Please take a moment to look at their policies.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example –Paypal, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How refund works
- GftArt.com may take up to 24 hours to process your refund. Once your refund is processed, your financial institution may take up to 7 days to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles to show the credit on your statement.
- Your refund will be processed to your original method(s) of payment.
- If you paid for your entire booking with points, any cancellation fees will be deducted from your points.
- If you paid for your booking with points and a credit card, any cancellation fees will be deducted from the points portion of your refund first, followed by the credit card portion, if necessary.
- Your GftArt.com refund receipt email contains details regarding your refund amount, how, and when you’ll get your refund.
- If you’ve been charged a deposit or partial payment, you’ll be issued a refund for that amount, minus any applicable fees. All Shared and Cloud Hosting packages come with a 50-day money back guarantee, with the exception of the monthly plans where this period is 20 days. The money back guarantee for all Reseller packages, Extra Services, and Domain Names are not subject to a refund. If a free domain name has been registered, upon cancellation a registration fee of $20.99 is being withheld. This applies where the domain name does not belong to the .co.uk or .org.uk domain name authorities. In such case, a fee of $39.99 will be withheld.
- Since every order is made uniquely by hand, I don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- I really want you to be happy with what you’ve ordered, and I will work my hardest to make sure that you are satisfied with it. You are ordering both a design service and a custom product, so I cannot offer refunds. Once you approve the final proof and have paid I will have everything printed. I need your approval to be sure that everything looks right on your proof. Please review the proofs carefully because once printed I cannot be responsible for any errors on your proofs.
- No 100% refunds or exchanges are allowed.
- Canceled design deposits are not refundable.
- Design proofs are included, up to three proofs. Additional proofs will be billed at a minimum of $10 each item, per proof. This may be higher depending on the proof.
- Processing time: The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
- GftArt offers shipping upgrades to ensure a faster delivery. If you need it super fast, please contact us and we’ll see what else we can do. USPS Note: *Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.GftArttry our best to package everything safely and securely but unfortunately these things sometimes do happen, make sure you take time to review and approve the proof before request shipping.
- GftArt product photography team will photograph the item as it arrives at the studio. If the object has flaws, mislabels, cracked in the labels, nicks/dent in the package or products, internal damage, it will be photographed as such.
- If the item arrives unacceptably damaged as determined by our receivables department, you will be contacted and given a chance to send a new object to be photographed.
- GftArt.com may retouch certain minor flaws inherent in the product but it is not required to do so.
- GftArt.com can provide props and models for a photo. If the client requires something specific, the client must provide all accessories for the photograph. Clear direction is needed, preferably in the form of a cell phone photograph of the setup.
Service Cancellation by The Organization
The organization may also cancel any of the provided services, if the organization determines in good faith that this service has become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal, loyalty, regulatory or other reason, by giving or without giving the Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable.
The services used by the Customer may be canceled for any or no reason by the organization with a preceding 5 days notice. After the 5 day period the Customer’s Account will be ended and the Customer will be provided with access to an archived backup copy of the Customer’s account content as of the termination date. These backup copies will be available for no more than 5 calendar days. After the expiration of the 5-day period for accessing the archived backup copy, all backup copies and any other information or data related with the account will be deleted from the hosting servers. GftArt don’t have any control over this database or backup if the customers didn’t request in advance.
Returns & exchanges
Our current processing time is 3 to 7 business days. However, depending on various factors; such as proof, materials, we may process an order in a shorter time frame. We assume that once an order is placed it is final and we can begin working on it immediately. If you would like to make a change to your order, we will only be able to do that if we have not started processing it.
Because wood or leather is a natural material, we cannot guarantee that the grain and the shade of material used for your product will match exactly listing photos.
Product Quality And Resulting Image
The buyer desire protection any personal liability, claim, suit, action, loss, or damage that may result from the ORGANIZATIONparticipation in the transaction or sell from the ORGANIZATION.
The ORGANIZATION wishes to minimize any hardship the buyers or receivers or users might suffer as the result of any personal liability, claim, suit, action, loss or damage that may result from the from the ORGANIZATIONparticipation in the transaction.
Change of the Term of Use
“Expenses” means all costs incurred in the defense of any claim or action brought against the ORGANIZATION including attorneys’ fees,without limitation, judgment, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, medical,or injury, including death, loss or damage arising or that may be sustainedor resulting from the ORGANIZATION participation in the transaction, subject to the limits on this Term of Use described.
“Third Party” means any person other than the ORGANIZATION and the Buyers.
You or the buyers understand that the ORGANIZATION cannot and does not and will not be entitled for any expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts incurred as the result of the ORGANIZATION’s participation in thetransactions where:
- In the case of civil claim, the ORGANIZATION didn’t act in good faith and in a reasonable manner;
- In the case of criminal action, the ORGANIZATION had reasonable cause to believe its conduct was unlawful;
- The actions or conduct of the ORGANIZATION constituted willful misconduct or was knowingly fraudulent or deliberately dishonest;
- The ORGANIZATION cannot and will not hold any ofall liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me or by the transportation or shipping or delivery, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
What rights you have over your data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Where we send your data Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have any concerns or issues please contact Trang Vu TrangDVu.Designer@gmail.com
How we protect your data We have taken measures to protect your data, including encryption and two factor authentications. What data breach procedures we have in place In case of a data breach we will notify authorities and any user that has been effected ASAP.